February 27, 2020 at 11:51 AM
Unifor Local 2002 is accepting applications for the position of Aeroplan Vancouver- EAP Representative
. This position is a negotiated position in the collective agreement between Unifor Local 2002 and Aeroplan. The EAP program provides professional care for employees seeking assistance with challenges they may be facing.
The duties and responsibilities of an EAP Representative are as follows:
- To build links with other union's EAP Coordinators.
- To monitor and work as a resource to the Unifor contracted EAP provider.
- To coordinate and assist with the delivery of related training programs to union workplace representatives.
- Must be familiar with Unifor Local 2002 structure and philosophy with regards to EAP.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by the President of the Local.
Any Aeroplan member in good standing interested in applying for the EAP position in Vancouver should send a resume outlining their particular experience and a cover letter with reasons for applying for the position no later than March 11, 2020, at 12:00 EST.
The successful candidate will report to the President of Local 2002. The term of office is three years and will commence on April 1st, 2020.
Please mail, email, or fax your resume and cover letter to:
Unifor Local 2002: Aeroplan – Vancouver EAP Representative
Attention: Communications Department
Fax: (905) 678-0100/ (866) 635-5956