November 18, 2020 at 11:23 AM
The District Election Committee is pleased to announce the following candidates have been elected as Board of Trustee Members:
- Annette Boisonneault - Jazz Aviation (CSSAs)
- Paula Cunha- Air Canada, Montreal - Contact Centre
On behalf of Local 2002 and the Elections Committee we offer our congratulations to Annette and Paula.
The Role of the Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees shall have the authority to scrutinize all expenditures of the Local Union. By maintaining vigilance over the financial affairs of the Local Union, it shall ensure that the Executive Board is made aware of excessive disbursements of funds beyond the provisions of the budget and of any necessity to provide for meeting any extraordinary expenditure.
The Board of Trustees will assist the Financial Secretary with the annual budget and shall submit the budget to the Executive Board for final approval. The following members will serve a three term (2023).
Please click here for the election results
- Christine Bower, Jazz Aviation (CSSAs) – Chairperson
- Annette Boisonneault, Jazz Aviation (CSSAs) - Board Trustee Member
- Paula Cunha, Air Canada - Montreal Contact Centre - Board Trustee Member